Skip to content

A Time for All Things

Twenty-two years ago, the Lord called me to take the position of Oregon Right to Life Executive Director. It seemed a daunting task, but God assured me that He would be with me every step of the way. True to His nature, He has led me through the years, teaching, guiding, inspiring and encouraging. Much encouragement has also come from you, the wonderful pro-life community. I

9 Comments

1. Daniel on April 7, 2017 at 7:33 pm

God Bless Gayle and good luck to Lois.

• Pat Epperly on April 7, 2017 at 10:37 pm

So happy for the both of you. I feel God had it in His plans all along.
      ? Pat Epperly

2. Marylin Shannon on April 9, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Gayle, you have been so dedicated to our cause. It has been a privilege to work with you over these many years. I wish you the best in your new calling.
    Lois, I’m so glad the governing board chose you to lead ORTL Iin the future. They made the right decision. I look forward to working with you on behalf of our unborn babies.

3. Roberta Adrian on April 12, 2017 at 10:56 am

Thank you does not begin to express how grateful I am for your leadership. You are a leader that encourages!
    God bless you abundantly. Bertie Adrian, Oregon City, OR

4. Donald P Ragan on April 15, 2017 at 12:58 am

Thank you Gale for all that you have done, you have been a great soldier of God and he will richly bless you. May he bless you on your next journey in life.

5. Vicky on April 21, 2017 at 10:51 pm

Twenty two amazing years! Thank you for your service!
    The Maurseth Family

6. Jenny Dimmick on May 11, 2017 at 10:55 am

All of your hard work is great appreciated! God is pleased with what you have done. Enjoy your retirement! God bless! 🙂

7. Nelita Tanner on May 28, 2017 at 9:37 pm

God bless you for your service Gale and may God guide Lois as He has you!

8. georgette forney on July 19, 2017 at 12:17 pm

May the Lord bless your future endeavors and I pray our paths cross again. love, georgette