Skip to content

8 Comments

1. kathy Alberque on March 29, 2017 at 6:58 pm

I have questions about the hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding SB 494.
    Did someone from Oregon Right to life office attend this hearing?

Please inform me on the current status of this Bill.
    Apparently it was sent to WAYS and MEANS.
    Is this correct? what happens next.

• ORTL on March 30, 2017 at 8:13 am

Having our PAC director email you! 🙂

• CJ on March 31, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Do we have a date for this to be debated, or whatever it is that happens next.
        This just happened to my mother, with out consent, and right in front of myself and my brother. This is despicable and it is murder. Doctors shrugging their shoulders and saying we don’t know why she was mentally fine two days ago and now she is not.
        I have hospital records that show over a period of a couple weeks. My mother was well nourished, then at the end, says, severely malnourished! My mother was full code until one hour before her death. They took her from the room, and she came back actively dying.

• Cathy on May 8, 2017 at 4:25 pm

That is terrible, horrible, and inhumane. It is wrong in so MANY ways and on so many levels. This is the slippery slope that we have apparently already started on in this country. Who would have ever thought it …

People need to stand up against this.

I hope you can do something and can make them face some responsibility.

I will write/call my senator about this issue.

And also tell as many people as I can. I know a lot of people don’t know this. I am sure they will try to “hide” it and “disguise” it as something it is not -like as “compassion” or some such lying, deceitful way.

So sorry for your loss.

Everyone who reads this needs to spread the word -tell everybody they know -through social media or however they can -this has to be made known so people can protest it and stop it!!

2. Robert on May 8, 2017 at 10:56 am

My wife Virginia just narrowly escaped this fate in Minnesota:
    A Doctor and hospital ethics committees were reviewing her medical care based on the idea that it would be

3. Victress Jenkins on May 8, 2017 at 12:28 pm

This is another attempt by the “so-called” right to die radicals to kill the sick elderly, disabled, sick children, etc. When will the people of this country wake up. We have people in the U.S. congress who don’t get it either.

4. Joan Chakonas on May 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm

this is the most disgusting thing I’ve seen. this is the shape of things to come. living in a post Christian world is very depressing. calling them out as murderers is very necessary. i’ve been through the wringer with my mother in the hospital where they tried to murder her. fortunately she survived her hospital stay and is now in a nice nursing home. hospitals are the worst places for the elderly sick to be.

5. Theresa on June 6, 2017 at 5:17 pm

It’s imperative that people understand what’s happening here. I have every intention of seeing that my children have my DPOA to prevent this from happening. Only God has the right to decide when we leave this earth; He is the author of life and death, not some ‘death
    panel’. If anyone is unsure of what a DPOA, it stands for Durable Power of Attorney. Inform your friends and relatives and take whatever steps are needed to protect your loved ones. I’ve already lost my father and grandmother to these kinds of actions and I was powerless to stop them; that is not something I want anyone else to have to live with.